Solar charging not working EB3A

I just received my EB3A. I have 120w solar panels that have worked on a friends jackery . When I plugged my solar panels into the EB3A the input on the LCD keep blinking and I got a reading of 0 watts input. I have used these solar panels many times before for charging various things and they work. I have tried several times to charge the eb3a with no luck. Bright sunny clear skies in direct sunlight. I have the latest firmware for the app. Anyone have any suggestions.

Hi @soqbny718, a couple of things you can check: does the solar panel have its own controller? If so, you will need to bypass it. Does the panel OCV/VOC voltage meet the EB3A’s requirement? VOC 12-28VDC If you have connected to an Anderson plug on the panels you may need to reverse the polarity. Hopefully these suggestions might help.

Hi @soqbny718, I agree with @Erebus’s suggestion; please check the controller and connections. Let us know more details about your solar panel.

Additionally, if you have a car charging cable, we recommend trying the car charging method as well. If the car charging works properly, it indicates that the issue is likely with the solar panel.

Based on what you mentioned about the input flashing on the LCD without actual input, it could be that the solar conversion is not working well. Please ensure the weather conditions are favorable and try adjusting the angle of the solar panel.

If you still need assistance, feel free to contact our customer support team.