Share Your Thanksgiving Recipe, Win BLUETTI Grand Prize!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner!:turkey::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:

How are you planning to spend this grand annual festival with your family/friends? Have you already prepared your shopping plan for this year’s Black Friday🛒️? Or the menu for Thanksgiving🍽️?
If you have already prepared the menu for Thanksgiving, that’s great! Share it here and join “Thanksgiving Recipe Showcase” event!:camera_flash::tada:

BLUETTI encourages you to share your favorite Thanksgiving recipes that can be prepared using BLUETTI power stations. Submit your recipes along with photos or videos showcasing the cooking process.

Enter with tag #BLUETTIThanksgiving2023.
:1st_place_medal: The post with the highest likes will win the first prize, AC200L.
:2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:The second and third place with the highest likes will win the second prize, PV220.
:moneybag:Lucky prize winners get 1000 BLUETTI Bucks!

Campaign ends on :alarm_clock: 0:00 AM PST on November 26th.
Come share your recipes and cooking process with our forum members!:poultry_leg::fork_and_knife:

19 Likes
1 Like

Hello #BLUETTIThanksgiving2023!

How timely!
To raise funds for the Christmas market of my son’s school, volunteers could bake cookies and pastries that are then sold in the village. My son & wife have this little winter-is-coming hobby, baking from mid-November on until somewhere in Februrary.

Here is the duo baking a “Little Blue Truck” gingerbread, based on one of his favorite Christmas bedtime books.

The baking spree continued on Sunday night with more creative activities: Mimicking the “Pancake Supreme” of another childhood favorite bedtime books: Little Pookie - thankfully we had frozen raspberries for the eyes:

we did more conventional gingerbread designs for the school market… and a batch of traditional Scandinavian designs (with a little help from the pastry cutter set from Ikea…)

And it’s quite easy to make…
But, young teeth beware!

This story comes with a twist… the tooth fairy had some work following the sampling session!

Gingerbread can be quite hard… and helpful to get rid of the milk teeth!

17 Likes

Well, just adding my two cents to the #BLUETTIThanksgiving2023 … The wife being me, let me add what we baked a while back to celebrate the birthday of our little pumpkin - very fitting for Halloween and/or Thanksgiving, that is:

We followed the instruction by Sely from Fondant Diary and did our best to create the cake topper designed after our son’s beloved plush lion.

So the pumpkin follows the same process, with a regular layered chocolate cake, see an “insider secret” :slight_smile: (link to recipe, we simply replaced the icing with sugar paste to turn it into a pumpkin).

And even though this was a while back, Mr Lion is still proudly supervising the baking operations in the kitchen - see him on duty this week-end while baking for school:

Since it’s Thanksgiving, being a happy mom with my sweet little family is probably what I’m the most thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

18 Likes

Awww so adorable! That Mom&Son picture is just heart melting :heart_eyes:
I can already picture my future self when I become a mom and bake with my toddler in the camper - on Bluetti power who knows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you @Puffi - blessed times ahead :two_hearts: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

@BLUETTI is this suppose to be the PV200 solar panel?? Not sure if a PV220 has been released yet?? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Didnt know it either but have a look…

It has the metal stands :fire:

3 Likes

Ohh wow! haha I wasnt aware they had listed these yet!! NICE!!

1 Like

Grrr me wants one; moreover, they speak of B210 in the specs… me curious.

2 Likes

Soon as I get the clear to share info, I’ll post it up on here! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Derceto @Chrissie
Thank you for sharing the cookie and cake recipes. :cookie:
Looking forward to more Thanksgiving recipe sharing in the campaign. :man_cook: :woman_cook:

2 Likes

#BLUETTIThanksgiving2023
Hello everyone,

I would also like to make my small contribution to this competition. In Germany, we don’t celebrate a classic “Thanks Giving” as you might know it from America. No big turkeys, huge parties or other charitable activities during this period.

Nevertheless, I would like to take this competition as an opportunity to prepare something turkey-like with you. In the south of Germany, the so-called “wiesn hendl” is very popular.

You may know the “Wiesn” from the Oktoberfest and the “Hendl” is a chicken.

How do we prepare it?

1. First we need one chicken. Maybe two, for the big appetite or many guests. I prefer a “ready-made” one from the fridge. Ready in the sense of already without the insides.
  2. The chicken(s) must be thoroughly washed and then just as thoroughly patted dry again.
  3. The third step is probably one of the most important parts. The seasoning. I opted for a mixture of paprika, salt and pepper. The chicken must be generously rubbed with it.
  4. Chop some parsley and spread it inside the chicken. Alternatively, you can also add some vegetables.
  5. The spice mixture must now soak into the chicken for about an hour

1. Shortly before the end of the hour, while I preheat the oven, I melt some butter. How much butter you need also depends on the size of the chicken. I used about 50g per chicken.

7.) Place the Wiens Hendl in the oven for about an hour, brushing with a little butter every 15 minutes. Temperature about 190 - 200 C°

Served with Beans and potatoes

Hope you enjoy this different approach from my side. If you, be sure to leave a like on this post.

Thanks!

Erik

16 Likes

#BLUETTIThanksgiving2023

The Parks family has prepared for you a Thanksgiving Feast!
On the menu:
Chicken and Dressing
Collard Greens
Turkey wings
Mac and cheese with turkey
Sweet potato casserole with chopped pecans
Deviled eggs with bacon
Pea salad
Pasta salad
5 flavor pound cake
Homemade sweet dinner rolls

Check out my video

13 Likes

Looks delicious Erik!

1 Like

Ingredients

• Cooking spray
  • 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
  • 1 batch basic pie crust, chilled
  • 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
  • 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
  • 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
  • 1 1/4 c. heavy cream
  • 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
  • Whipped cream, for serving (optional)

1. Step 1Preheat oven to 375°. Place a baking sheet in oven. Lightly grease a 9"-x-1.5" pie dish with cooking spray.
  2. Step 2On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 12" circle. Drape over pie dish and gently press to fit, making sure there are no air bubbles. Trim overhang to 1" and tuck under itself. Crimp edges as desired. Chill in refrigerator until cold, at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
  3. Step 3Line dough with foil or parchment and fill with dried beans or pie weights. Bake crust until top and sides are dry and set, 15 to 18 minutes, then remove foil and weights. Continue to bake until the bottom is dry to the touch, about 5 minutes more. Let cool.
  4. Step 4Reduce oven to 350º. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, cream, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, salt, and flour until smooth. Pour pumpkin mixture into crust. Carefully place pie dish on heated sheet.
  5. Step 5Bake pie until filling is slightly jiggly in the center and crust is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Turn off oven, prop door open, and let pie cool 30 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool completely.
  6. Step 6Serve with whipped cream (if using)
9 Likes

Oh, it was! But im kinda impressed by your menu too!

1 Like

Ah good, @Selfmadestrom is showcasing greens. Ditch sugar and your body will thank you whole year round!

2 Likes

Hahaha, nothing against a nice cake or some cookies^^

3 Likes

wow I like the cooking robot - is that yours?

1 Like