Repair Center

Hi my EB70, after we connect an air compressor stop working, now I am looking for an authorized repair centre possibly in the Netherlands. Thanks for your tips.

Regards
Vittorio

Hi @VNegri, For this situation, we suspect that the air compressor’s power is too high, causing the EB70 to display a SHORT error. Is this correct? Could you provide the rated power and surge power of the air compressor? It seems the power might exceed the EB70’s capacity.

We recommend disconnecting the load, restarting the device, turning on the AC output, and then waiting for 5 seconds before trying to load a low-power device. Does this work?

If it doesn’t restore normal operation when the SHORT error is displayed, could you try pressing and holding the three switch buttons (AC + DC + Light) simultaneously? Does it display an error code?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I trying all what you suggested but unfortunately nothing has worked.
The display still completely black.

@VNegri have you tried recharging? It’s possible that the compressor completely depleted the battery capacity, which would explain why the EB70 won’t turn on. Sometimes DC input will wake up the unit, or connecting it to AC for a couple of hours might start it charging again. Both options are worth trying. It’s possible however that the compressor was not compatible with the EB70’s output and something might have failed. Do you have the specifications of the compressor, especially its overall startup surge wattage draw?

Hi @VNegri , I agree with @Erebus 's opinion. Please try to solar/car charge the EB70, if its screen is still black, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service team, then we will apply for further service for you.

1 Like

Hi, as you can see from the picture looks like the battery is fully charged but when it trying to switch on one of the switches nothing happens.

Hi @VNegri, From the photo, we can see that the EB70 is fully charged, but we cannot determine the output issue. Could you please try to charge a smaller device to see if it works? If it doesn’t, please contact our support team for assistance.

Hi @VNegri

Did the LED light up, when you try to turn on the outlets? EB70 or EB55 are sometimes a bit tricky to turn on, because you need to hold the button for just the right time

Hi everyone first of all thank for the support.

As mentioned loos like that is fully charged but when I try to switch on the outlets nothing happens even the light lamp doesn’t work.

@BLUETTI_CARE if you can advise a service center in the Netherlands I will be happy to contact them directly

When the lights arent on, then the inverter is not on. Did you really press it multiple times and sometimes a bit longer?

Since there is no specific “Netherland” site, i would try to contact sale-eu@bluettipower.com for the correct repair center. Im pretty sure that you cant just send it there.

greetings
Erik

1 Like

@Selfmadestrom Thanks for your tips, unfortunately I already tried everything you suggested with out any luck :four_leaf_clover:.

2 Likes