Pv350 & bcdc1240d

I currently own an AC180 and PV350 panel set. I’m considering installing a house battery with Redarc BCDC1240D charger in my Gladiator, and I’d like to use my PV350 panels when at campsite. The BCDC1240D has a 9-32V solar input spec, and I noticed the PV350 has a max power voltage of 37.5V and an open circuit voltage of 46.5V. I assume this could be a problem for the BCDC1240D. Does Bluetti offer some form of step down regulator to ensure the max output voltage of the panels does not exceed the 32V spec? I noticed several golf cart voltage reducer regulators on Amazon that can take input voltages of 20-60V and output 12V, but I suspect the amp flow is probably low (240W max, which would equate to 20A max). I’ve also seen some devices that allow the output voltage to be adjusted. Am I worried about nothing, or do I need to find an intermediate device to feep the voltage below the max allowable for the BCDC1240D? Thanks much.

I can’t answer the step down issue. However I can chat about the Redarc BCDC1240D. I actually live in the city they are manufactured in Australia. The simple stats are;

1. The Redarc is a nominal 12VDC battery charger with MPPT solar output and as with most voltage limited devices, Bluetti to name one, lol, exceeding this range will damage the device. Solar or alternator input is limited to a max 32VDC.
  2. The PV350 is a nominal 24VDC solar panel and its Voc is too high, even the Vmp (under load) is still too high for the Redarc.
    The issue with most step down converters is the output is 12-13VDC and is not a charging algorithm, it is akin to a power supply. More…

One suggestion; Use the PV350 to charge the Bluetti AC180
Use the BCDC1240D to charge the added house battery whilst driving.
Then at camp get an AC battery charger of the right battery chemistry and connect its output to the house battery. Then run an AC cable to the AC180 AC output. The solar will charge the AC180 and the AC charger from it to the house battery.
Not ideal, but an option. The other is buy a 12VDC solar panel, either way it’s $$$. :)