Pv120 vs pv120s… what are differences, can they be connected/combined?…

pv120 vs pv120s… what are any differences, and can they be connected/combined?… i am going to order a ac2a/ac2p, and in the case of both, there is the solar panel option, and the ac2a can be combined with the pv120s for $349 !!!… when i saw that, i started drooling… i already have a pv120, and i can use it to charge my eb3a in about 1:05 - 1:10… (provided no hurricanes/plant explosions/pissed-off mockingbirds/etc. …)… my question is, can the pv120 and pv120s be connected/combined?… now all my devices, current and expected soon, can take a maximum of 200w, but the panels can be connected/combined, right?… my pv120 is great, and i am still planning to get a pv200, but this is almost to good to let get away… anyway, thanks in advance for any and all help, i look forward to hearing from you, and have a great day/week/weekend!… …

@mlongue1 The suppliers of these two solar panels are different. Although the power is the same, there are differences in voltage and current, it’s not recommended to connect them together.

1 Like

thanks, man, that is exactly why i asked, just had a feeling, since they were labeled/titled/named differently, there could be important differences… i figured they are from different generations, and the newer technology is very likely a newer or improved version, it naturally will have improvements to allow it to work into the future, and keep up with the newer equipments and technology that will inevitably appear… case in point, my ps72 is obviously from a previous generation, but it has about 12 outlets of various kinds, including 5 ac outlets and 2/2 on usb, and i hardly ever need all the outlets… and it works great as a base station… i can still use them separately, one to charge my eb3a, and the ofher to charge my ac2a/p… and then use them separately to charge up my ps72… eb3a @ 100% uploads to ps72 in about 35-45 minutes, and then i can plug ac2a into ps72 and let it upload… after getting a pv200, i am going to get b80, and then i am going to get an ac180, at least… unless i can swing the 200L… but the 200L is another bigger step later… thanks, i look forward to hearing from you, and have a great day/week/weekend!!!… …