PV Charging Cable XT90-MC4 connector issues?

Hi folks, I would like to check with you if my XT90-MC4 cable’ MC4 male/female connectors are hooked to the right wires (red and black cable).
So we got a red wire, with a white tape on it with mention “PV+”. On my cable that red wire is hooked to a female MC4 connector. My black wire with mention “PV-” is hooked to a male MC connector.
However, when I look at the picture of the same cable on Bluetti website, the male and female MC connectors are hooked on the other cable, so the male on the red wire, and the female on the black cable.
So if you could check your PV bluetti XT90-MC4 cable and let me know on which color cable the male and female connectors are hooked that would be great. A

The bottom line, is that I tried to hook up a 200W solar panel (that had Anderson cable) to my Bluetti Ac200Max with adapters (Anderson to MC4) to the XT90-MC4 cable; I had to hook the XT90-MC4 cable’ red wire to the negative cable off the solar panel lines, and the black to the postive which is opposite to what I consider to be right, and the result is that the Bluetti did not seem to receive any power from the solar panel (and I activated the PV in settings of Ac200Max).