Problem with AC300 DC 30 amp output

My AC300 seems to cause LED puck lights to flicker slightly when powered by the DC 30 amp output. I have an AC2A and AC70 that I tested on the same lights (same circuit) using the 10 amp outlets and there was no flicker. I tested the voltage at the output of all three units. The AC300 had a slight fluctuation where the other two units were steady with no fluctuation. Could the AC300 DC output be defective? Is there anything I can try to resolve the issue? Thanks for any assistance or ideas to try.

@Mthom Sorry for the inconvenience. This phenomenon may occur when the DC12V load is too small due to the influence of the wireless charging module. You can try to increase the DC side load power (such as charge your mobile phone via wireless charging, or load with cigarette lighter)

Thanks for your reply. I have tried various charging scenarios and the flicker still occurs at anything but full power ( I have tried various dimmers). I wonder if I could install something inline on the DC side to stabilize the voltage. If that’s possible any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!