Powering Esbar S2 D2L diesel heater from Bluetti B230 12V/10A cigarette lighter port

I recently installed an Espar S2 D2L diesel heater and am powering it with my Bluetti B230 (LiFePO4 battery chemistry) 12V/10A DC output port. Based on all the specs for both components this should be enough power but it seems to be lacking… I keep getting error codes P000222 and P000223 during startup. The fan function works fine, but whenever initiating heating it throws an error code and stops within 5 to 30 seconds. I was able to get it started once and produce hot air for a 30 minute cycle after several starts and restarts. I believe it was because the glow plugs were able to warm up during previous failed attempts and not draw as much initial current. I have scowered the sprinter forums and have found no solutions that dont require buying a differnt power station…
I really dont have another option for a power source as I built my van 2 years before I decided to integrate the diesel heater and there is limited room.

I have already shortened the power wire as much as possible given my van layout constraints. I am using the “BESTEK 12.1ft/3.7m 12V 24V Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord, 12AWG Heavy Duty Cigarette Lighter Cable with Cigarette Lighter Plug Socket” off amazon, I cut off the female end and soldered a connection to the harness and plug the male end into my B230. The total wire length is about 9 ft from cigarette port to heater.

Is it possible to wire a capacitor just before the heater to help with the current surges and subsequent voltage droop? If so, can you recommend the correct size capacitor/ product/ installation technique?
OR
Is it possible to run the esbar off of a much smaller lead acid battery that can periodically be charged by my bluetti?
OR
Is there any way to program the heater to warm up the glow plugs a little slower and limit the current surge?
OR
Have you seen this problem before and can recommend any other solutions given my limited power options?
OR
Last resort, can you recommend an AC to DC converter which I can power off of my Bluetti EB150 (1000W inverter). This is least desirable due to the poor efficiency conversions from DC to AC to DC and having to keep my inverter powered at all times the heater is running.

Below are links to all the equipment referenced above.
Bluetti B230: BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh
Bluetti EB150: BLUETTI EB150 Portable Power Station | 1,000W 1,500Wh gclid=Cj0KCQiAn4SeBhCwARIsANeF9DL6OSxFx_yKupVU4XC92gbAOlulQIofzXq0qjK0NZqJMF4kW7so4aQaAjGuEALw_wcB
Ciggaret lighter: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P68L9RO?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Espar S2 D2L diesel heater: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z82FPD3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Thanks for any help yall can provide!

Hi @bigjakejr , Sorry for inconvenience caused.
According to your question I helped you consult the relevant engineers, the reply is: tested in the laboratory, B230 can not carry the load.
Because the starting current of the diesel heater is too large, which will trigger the power protection of the machine.