Poor Customer Service - Bluetti Australia

Bluetti Australia recently had a sale on where the price of the AC180 was discounted.

For business we already have several AC180’s so it seemed a good opportunity to purchase another.

However several attempts were made to purchase, each time the order was unable to be finalised due to some bug in their system.

We tried to secure the AC180 through account and as a guest, but no luck.

An email was sent to Bluetti Customer Support in Australia who responded after the sale had ended stating basically, bad luck, nothing they could do and we would have to wait until it went on sale again.

From this experience two issues are apparent about Bluetti, loyalty to customers doesn’t exist, even though in our case we have spent tens of thousands of dollars on their products, and secondly their customer support is unavailable to assist with issues until after sales have finished.

Shame on you Bluetti!

3 Likes

Hi there!

Maybe you can find a Solution with @BLUETTI_CARE on this topic.

greetings
Erik

Thanks, but this should have been better handled by our local Bluetti Team and not require me to voice such disappointment on this forum.

As business owner I would be very dissatisfied why my customer support section, and it is not the first time I or others have had issues with Bluetti Support in Australia.

From what I can gather they are not local and always have a time delay in responding.

Happy to sell product but you have to fight and fight for customer support thereafter!

1 Like

Wow, I only bought a AC180 late last week and no issues buying on the site and I then emailed the team asking if I’d receive it by this coming Friday. They went above and beyond and it arrived today.

Just my 2 cents

I had a similar Experience. and i know for a fact that there are many more.
So this seams to be normal.

I am glad to hear your experience so far has been pleasurable and you should enjoy your AC180, very nice piece of equipment.

As mentioned I have purchased many items many times.

When it comes to after sales service in the past it has been a bit hit and miss, sometimes very satisfying and other times very very frustrating.

In the last hour I received an email from Bluetti Customer Service Australia, basically calling me a liar stating that they have no record of me trying to purchase my fourth AC180, seriously!

I have nothing to gain from this issue, I was just trying to purchase and item on sale that is now not.

A great deal of time is spent corresponding and not accepting responsibility for their actions, or lack of and laying blame on the customer.

Evident on this occasion and in the past when previous items were faulty.

You must be prepared to get in the ring with them, so to speak, to obtain a fair outcome.

Their business model is questionable and has been for a period of time if one does any investigation via this forum.

However in complete fairness when their product’s work they are fantastic, as evident by my many purchases in the past.

In the future, not sure, outcome of this issue will decide that.

2 Likes

@DJR We apologize for the inconvenience caused during the promotion period and the difficulty you faced in making a purchase at the discounted price. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention on the forum.

We understand your frustration, and we want to assure you that our customer service team is committed to addressing your concerns and resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We apologize if explanation seemed insufficient or if it gave the impression that we were evading responsibility. Please be assured that this is not the case, and we take your feedback seriously.

We have also escalated the matter to a higher management, who will review your case and evaluate the possibility of granting you the discounted price. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction and would like to ensure that we address your concerns appropriately.

3 Likes

Appreciate your response.
I always email direct to Bluetti support in Australia and only post on forum when the response is less than satisfactory or worst, ignored.
Looking forward to a fast and suitable response.
However, it has already been several days with no positive outcome though!

@DJR Have you heard back from the support team yet? In my experience, they will respond back within 48-72 hours. If it has been longer then that, let me know and I will see if I can look into it further. Thank you

Just heard back from Bluetti Australia with positive news.
They have reconsidered their initial decision to not extend the offer that I was unable to place the order with.
The fourth AC180 is now ordered and next week should be making its way to me.
Thanks for your concern and interest.

2 Likes

Recently purchased an AC200max during the October 2023 sales.
Well over two weeks later and there is no sign of a delivery.
I suspect they are operati g like Qantas and are selli g stock they don’t have.

The phone number on Bluetti’s page is a Philippines call centre, who are useless.

Emails with Bluetti are equally bad with days between responses and no commitment.

What will Bluetti do to resolve this issue?

With my recent issues, the person I have been corresponding with was Elaine at the following email address
BLUETTI-AU sale-au@bluettipower.com

Try contacting her but remember they don’t work weekends and usually there is a delay in responding.

Not sure where she is located but I have been dealing with her now for several months prior to that it was Carina.

My issue was held up by a higher power in the Bluetti organisation having to reconsider their initial refusal of me being able to finalise a purchase.

I have an AC200Max purchased back in early 2022 when they first were released in Australia and as recent as yesterday it was used due to another power outage. Living in a rural area we suffer terribly with them.

So hoping when you receive it you are as happy as I am with mine.

Hope it arrives soon for you.

Unfortunately it seems to be getting worse.

Bluetti are still sending emails to me without any commitment to delivering goods I paid for 3 weeks ago.

I have demanded a full refund under Australian Consumer Law and will see how long Bluetti take to refund me, if at all. I can only hope they are smart enough to realise the issues that can arise in Australia when you take money and dont deliver.

This is really disappointing by Bluetti.

@JohnB Sincerely apologize for the delay in delivering your order.

A batch of goods was unfortunately held up due to strict regulations regarding dangerous goods. Despite our repeated negotiations, the batch of goods is still unable to be released.

To improve the efficiency of delivery, we have taken the decision to recall this batch of goods and send them from another warehouse. We have already made the necessary arrangements and your order is scheduled to be shipped out from the new warehouse. Based on current estimations, we expect the goods to be delivered within the next 1-3 days.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused you. We value your business and are committed to ensuring a prompt and satisfactory resolution to this issue. If there are any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

1 Like

Happy to read that your order is coming your way.
Shame your experience has been soured but as mentioned previously when you finally receive it hopefully it has been worth the trouble.
If you have any question about the AC200Max happy to help out if I can.

Just a quick reach out to see if you received your AC200MAX and how you are finding it?

I received my 4th AC180 on Friday, delivery delayed, nothing to do with Bluetti, just Australia post forwarding it to another state before finally delivering it to me. As in the past, I am extremely happy with these units, which are all used for their UPS functionality primarily.

The AC200MAX & B230’s are used to keep the AC180’s charged when power outages occur, too often unfortunately in my rural area. Again, the Bluetti AC200MAX has always performed faultlessly.

The reason for writing the positive words is to clarify that even though on and off I have had some difficulties with customer support, persistence prevales, and the products I have, so far have well been worth the outlay.