Please enhance extend AC300 custom UPS mode with PV priority SOC level

It would be useful if the functionality of PV priority UPS mode’s SOC level setting could be added to the custom UPS mode. With the current custom UPS mode, the charge/discharge time settings could be used to reserve the battery to be discharged at specific times (peak rate hours), but if the PV generation is unexpectedly high, the batteries could reach full charge before the “discharge” time periods start, resulting in wasting potential power that could be generated by PV. It would be great if the custom UPS mode could also include a third SOC level setting so that if the battery charge is above this third SOC level, AC load would be powered by PV/battery (regardless of the charge/discharge time settings) just like the PV priority UPS mode.

Thats a really great idea. A factor where you need to have a manual look at it, if you dont use any third party tools like Home Assistant

This would be an excellent solution to the problem of unutilized PV energy due to Bluetti limitations. My panels often reach 100% charge midday. I have been trying to find a workaround for this problem since the purchase of my AC300. I wish this would get the attention of Bluetti and gain some traction, because it seems like a fix that could be done with a software upgrade.