Panel output

I have a PV 120 originally for my EB3A. I just bought an AC180 and intended to use the same panel. The panel is very slow charging. Highest voltage I get is 85. I didn’t expect the fastest recharge, but getting a full charge may not occur in my lifetime. Any suggestions besides buying another panel?

Hey @paulhot

welcome to the Bluetti community forum!

One single 120W panel is indeed a bit low power for such a big powerstation. Charging the AC180 frm 0% to 100% with 85W will take about 12 Hours.

You could choose a PV200. I do have multiple of them and they can easy output 170W - 180W from maximum possible 200W. That would result in a full charge in about 5 - 6 hours (on a sunny, not cloudy day).

If you budget allows, you also can wire two PV200 in series to get near the maximum input.

greetings
Erik

Thanks for the info. If I get a PV200 could it be combined with my 120? If so, could the combination be also used with my EB3A?

P

@paulhot Sorry, different models of solar panels cannot be connected together due to the different internal circuits. (PV200 can only connect to PV200).

1 Like