Offgrid EV charging solution

I have 6 x 500W ( 40V ) solar panels

Whats the cheapest bluetti solution to AC charge my Tesla, so that I get passthru of the 3kW of solar on a sunny day.

Note I plugged an EV into a AC200max and the EV faulted saying grounding error before.

@IrishCamper This requires you to purchase a Neutral-Ground Bonding plug.
https://www.amazon.com/Southwire-Company-LLC-44400-Generator/dp/B07F4R7BDL

Plug the Neutral-Ground Bonding plug into the AC outlet. Turn on the power of BLUETTI, and turn on the AC output to charge the EV/RV/camper van.

thanks for that … now whats the least expensive solution that would passthru 3Kw of solar to the car.

cheers

You won’t get 3000W with 6x500W panels.
There are losses due to cable resistance and panel temperature, as well as the inverter’s own consumption.
If you’re lucky, you’ll get 2000W.

thats fine whats the cheapest solution ?

You would be after a solar inverter that doesn’t look for a mains grid supply to activate. If you want to stick to a Bluetti solution, the AC500 would take 3000W. The AC300 would take 2400W. I am not sure if you need a B300 or B300S battery together with these units to run. Not a cheap solution for what you are looking to do.

I think both those units require a B300(s) to enable their inverters which make it all very expensive alright. Pity

Here in germany, we use 3 phases in our grid, so I would use 2/3 1500W/1000W Inverters one connected to L1, one to L2 and maybe the last to L3. So I have input on every phase seperate in my house fuse block.
Then I would use a 380V wallbox for my car and connect it to L1,L2,L3 separately in my homes main fuse block.
So my solarpanels feeding my home with whatever they produce and the car can be changed independent from my solar power.
But first, I would ask my electrican for his opinion of my idea/plan. ;)