Newbie Gifts Giveaway in July - Winners Announcement

:champagne: July’s Newbie Gifts Giveaway winners are now announced!

Thank you so much to all you new members for your positive sharing and helping others this past month. :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
We will be giving away a BLUETTI Souvenir, :bulb:camping lantern:bulb:- to the following winners! :tada:

@Jeff_bzh
@bluetti_chrisknight315gmailcom
@Sideeffect
@Ponty
@Jeepon
@bluetti_contactangeliquelouailcom

Also, I want to give a special thanks to @Selfmadestrom :heart_hands: :heart_hands:
Thank you for your willingness to help and offer your experience to our new members. A camping lantern will be sent to you as well!

:mag_right: When you see you’re on the list, private message me with your information ( including your full name, phone number, email address, and your detailed shipping address. ) before Aug. 10th!

:love_letter: Congratulations to the above-mentioned winners, and we hope that you will enjoy your outdoor activities once you receive your camping lantern.

:oncoming_automobile: :oncoming_automobile: The August Newbie Gifts Giveaway continues.
:mirror_ball: Let’s be active together, post high quality topics, share our unique viewpoints and experiences, and make the BLUETTI forum a brilliant starry sky of knowledge. :star2: :star2:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nice!! Congrats to all the winners and thank you @BLUETTI for doing this!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :blue_heart: I love this little camping lamp :blue_heart:

1 Like

Where should I send my details ? :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :tada::gift:

1 Like

Winners can send me your info via:
After clicking on my avatar, a dialog box pops up. Click the “Message” button in the dialog box to send me a private message. :laughing:

3 Likes

:crazy_face: Not possible, it does not work :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you Very much . Not possible to send a private message

1 Like

@Jeff_bzh @Angelique
If you are logged into the APP forums on your cell phone and are unable to send a private message, please email your message to forum@bluetti.com.
(When sending the mail, please note your forum username or provide relevant screenshots.)

1 Like

Ok it is send at mail

Thank you :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

@Angelique and @Jeff_bzh Sometimes the functions of the community forum page within the Bluetti App can be a little tricky… I too have noticed this so you’re definitely not alone. haha I have found that coming here thru a PC browser to https://community.bluettipower.com/ has worked the best. Then you can can click on @BLUETTI name or avatar to go to their member page. From there, you should see a box on the top right that says “Message” and can PM them your information. I hope this helps! Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Im proud to be a member of this forum.

3 Likes

Some members are logged in through the BLUETTI APP. So there is no private messaging feature like the web side of the forum, haha.
Members who are logged into the APP forum can send me a private message via email form at forum@bluetti.com :)

1 Like

Ahh thats good to know! Thanks for the heads up!

Congratulations!, :tada::partying_face:

1 Like

There are still the following winners who have not contacted me with your shipping info, please do so soon :metal: :metal:
@bluetti_chrisknight315gmailcom
@Ponty
@Jeepon

H,i I am sending you an email, I do not see the option to private message. Sorry.

Hey @bluetti_chrisknight315gmailcom

Just click on the Name and hit “message” for DM

Or message to forum@bluetti.com