New Bluetti Inverter to Grid

Hey there,
I saw @ YouTube the use a Bluetti Powerstation w or w/o additional accupack for direkt connection to home grid (220V-Germany) with adjustable AC Output for example 100 or 200 W - especially useful for overnight time.
Is there any info on that exciting extension ? The Youtube Video was “a little bit” confusing, as there were 2 Bluetti inverters - one to connect the panels and one to connect with the homegrid.
As my AC200max with B230 Extension is well connected to the solar panels I need only the Bluetti inverter to 220V grid (… CE approved etc.) with adjustable output.
THX for info.

PS: My Bluetti AC200max ist empowered by 2 sets of parallel connected 1200 W panel sets (in total 2400 W) which supply 900W with 120 Volts < than the max. voltage of 145 Volt. In case of good sun conditions I switch off one of the panel sets (even if that seems to be not necessary). In case of cloudy conditions the total power of all panels leads to much better loading performance as 1 panel set of 1200 W.

1 Like

Hi @TGKLC

Welcome back to the Bluetti Community Forum.

What you metioned is the Balcony System. The full set contains the B210 Battery Pack, D100S (DC-To-DC) and the A80 (Grid inverter). This system is not compatible with any existing Bluetti gear. The only official option to use this system is with B210. If you like, you can have a look at the video i create for this product.

Feel free to ask any question you have, here or on youtube.

greetings
Erik