New AC500 - Can't upgrade firmware due to connection time out

Hello,
today I received my new AC500 and, after I got a couple of error messages ‘BMS Over Voltage’ I tried to carry out a firmware upgrade.
Unfortunately, any try to download the new firmware failed to complete due to communication time out after about a couple of minutes. Now, after few attempts, the download doesn’t even begin.
Please, be aware that I’m connected through bluetooth 'cause the AC500 is neither able to connect to my wi-fi network (my router is fine, I have another AC500 and a AC240 connected to the same wi-fi network, wo any issue at all).

Any suggestion about how to solve this would be very much appreciated.

Please find below SN:

Current firmware versions are:
IoT - v9041.02
ARM - v4048.02
DSP - 4047.30

Many thanks and best regards !

Hi @mrusso70, We just checked the upgrade records and found that your AC500 has successfully upgraded ARM, DSP, and IOT.
It seems that the previous upgrade issues have been resolved, right?

We recommend upgrading the BMS v1022.09 as well. If you can’t do that, please update the Bluetti app, then unbind and re-bind your account.
After upgrading the BMS, please try to do a complete cycle of discharge and charge to correct the SOC. The problem will be resolved.
Please follow the steps below to recalibrate it:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station) until the SOC is 0%, turn off the machine, and leave it for 3 hours till it cools down.
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.

You can click this link for reference.

Please let us know if it does help.
If not, please contact us for further service.

Hello,
I confirm you that I’ve been finally able to carry out the firmware upgrade. I plan to go forward according to your recommendation for BMS tomorrow morning.
Many thanks for your kind support !
Best,
M

1 Like