#MyAC300afterAyear - PV350 prize unboxing

I participated in the #MyAC300afterAyear campaign (link here), and I was amazed to actually win something! :grin: The prize I won was a PV350 portable solar panel! It arrived last Thursday, and today I had a chance to unbox it, set it up, and use it with my AC200Max.
Here is how it it is packaged when it arrives. Notice that the packaging includes the technical information for the panel as well.

It is well packaged, and arrived in good condition. The panel itself is wrapped in bubble-wrap.

Removing the panel from the box, and then the protective padding and bubble-wrap, reveals the folded solar panel.

I like that the technical specs are also printed inside the cable pouch for easy reference.

Setting up the panel is easy despite the large size. I first opened only the middle fold, then extend one of those two legs first. There are automatically retracting straps to fold the legs back in, so to set it up pull one leg out, then set it on the ground to hold it, and then do the same for the other leg. Once the two section are standing on their own, fold out one of the other sections and extend its leg and set it in place. Finally, do the same for the last section.

Next, connect the panel to the solar generator, in my case to my AC200Max.

Even though it was a very cloudy day and had been raining earlier, I lucked into a break in the clouds that lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to get a picture of the incoming solar. I was very impressed to get incoming power of 360 watts from the 350 watt panel! Very nice! This panel will be a nice addition to my AC200Max solar generator for camping, day outings, and around the property.

Thank you very much Bluetti! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@hnymann
Thanks for sharing the detailed unboxing, the pictures are all so well taken! :+1:
Hope this PV350 will be an excellent addition to your many solar panel arrays! :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

They look very nice. Congratulations!

1 Like

@hnymann

Wow amazing that it actually beat the 350W. Have much fun with it and enjoy your self produced solar energy ;)

1 Like

Go solar! That’s real free energy from our nearest :star: :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Very Nice unboxing PV :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like