MQTT connection for the EP 600

An MQTT connection for the EP 600 would not be bad. If you could read out the current values, you can integrate the system much better into your SmartHome. Primary reading would be enough… However, for security reasons, you should only be able to write with a password (turn off SystemSwitch, etc.)

@Kbuettgen After confirming with the techs, this feature is not supported yet. I’ll let you know later when this feature is available.

1 Like

Hey @Kbuettgen

You may wanna have a look at this:

There are a few projects that do this. Its basicly a device that connects via bluetooth to the Powerstation and send the data via MQTT to homeassistant for example

Hope this helped

Erik

Yes, I know the software! But it would certainly be “safer” if BLUETTI would install this feature itself.

1 Like

Atleast a lot of easier to configure ;)

1 Like

Any news on this feature? Sure would be great to have!

You still can use the github project. But no official news on this @tscher

Well, unfortunately the last IOT update brakes the connection to the bluetti-mqtt project (and I´m not enough of a python developer to fix it myself I think)

I would open an issue on there github page. Shouldnt be a problem for someone to fix code thats already there.

I think thats because EP600/EP760 got some changes in the Bluetti App. The Github project is just reverse engineered.

I’m running the bluetti-mqtt projekt on the ESP32 version from Mario Lukas, with some changes on the code.
With the last IOT Update Bluetti changed the Type from Serial Number [EP600xxx] to Serial Number [PBOXxxx]. So you have to change it in the code too if you use it with a EP600. Yust type your PBOX Number as Serial Number in the bluetooth connection.
Maybe the python code ned a fix too … I dont know, the C++ Code needed a little fix on the config header file …

1 Like