Love the app's new energy information!

Wow! I love that Bluetti now shows energy information for some of their WIFI capable power stations! I got the app update notification last night, and was very pleased to see the new features!

Here’s some screen shots from my AC300, from about 12:30AM this morning until now (about 8 hours).

These are the new options for the device.

Here’s what the “Daily Power Profile” display shows.

And this is what you get when you expand the graph.

Really nice work Bluetti!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Here are the other displays available.

7 Likes

@hnymann
Thanks Henry for the positive feedback on the gradual improvement of the APP features. I have passed this on to the APP development dept, and hope that it will keep getting better in the future. :beers:

3 Likes

I like that too.
It would be even better if you could enlarge the diagrams with two fingers.

2 Likes

The best app improvement, so far! Is there anyway we can access the raw data in case I want to make my own analysis using Excel or other spreadsheet programs?
This information is useful to finetune solar panel angels etc.
Thank you for this improvement.
Will

2 Likes

It’s a nice upgrade.
I use PV Priority and it shows me when the SOC drops low enough to trigger drawing grid power during the middle of the night.

On a side note, I don’t like how the AC500 draws some grid power anytime it’s plugged into the wall outlet, 24/7.
Granted it’s small, hovering between 2-5 watts, but this adds up over a month’s time when I’m emulating going offgrid. I’m continuously trying to keep from using any grid power at all, adjusting the load so it doesn’t trigger PV Priority.

My work around is to use a plant growlight timer to allow it to connect to the grid for only 3 hours each night in case the SOC triggers PV Priority. Otherwise the AC500 stays disconnected.

1 Like

I just wanted to make sure you saw the icon to expand the chart. While it does make the chart rotate to landscape mode, the extra clarity of the chart is great!

Agree - this data is invaluable! Particularly like insight into my PV vs grid input for sizing.
Turns out I’m running 75% PV and 25% grid on average - going to add more solar and maybe even expand my battery bank.

1 Like

Would be great to get access to download this raw data (similar to Fitbit) so I can do additional analysis as needed.

3 Likes

Anyone’s energy information stopped being updated/syncing since yesterday (29th July)?

Mine is still updating today. Perhaps try doing a “Clear Cache” in the app (from the “Me” tab along the bottom).

Turns out there was an issue with my AC200L for some reason. It was still connecting to cloud, but did not send updates. I tried resetting the wifi connection in the app, which caused it to stop connecting. I turned the wifi off and on through the AC/DC buttons and it started working fine again. Updates to the statistics started going through immediately.

1 Like

The best for me in the last app update is more stability for the WLan connection (which got lost the update before)
and the moved advertising/shop menu item in the mainmenu of the app.
The new homescreen looks so much better cleaner than before, thanks a lot for changing this. :+1:
JUST A LAST PROPOSAL FROM MY SIDE!
A better connection to other IOT devices like shelly would be great. I would love to connect directly to a shelly 1PM (mini) to activate the AC load via grid when the battery power drops under 20%, so when it has bad weather and the solar panels didn´t work properly, I dont have to take care of the battery of my EP500pro which powers 2 fridges in USV mode. Best addition would be shut down the AC-gridload with the shelly 1PM (mini) when the battery is back to 100%.
So a direct controlling of the shellys (on/off depends on battery state) in the app is much apprecciate from my side. :face_holding_back_tears:

OK, I´ll be glad to early, new update here 2.3.4, advertising is back at the hjomescreen and the WLan problems also back.

Great work done, I can´t understand what the did with the app. One day-perfekt, next day - update - broken, new update to fix the problems, all fine again, untill the next update, WLan again broken.

I´m close to delete this piece of …
The EP500pro is also available in my HomeAssistant system, NO WLan-problems, No A(pp)vertisings.
It´s so boring to have all few days/weeks the same problems.
(Advertising on > WLan-off) (Advertising off > WLan on)