Loading over AC500 and every B300S

I need some advice on my future installation.

An AC500 and 4xB300S are in use. 1500 W to the east and 1500 W to the west. Both strings via a D300S into the AC500. Due to shading by neighboring building at lunchtime, I only have a maximum of 1300W in the display of the AC500.

My plan is to connect a 400W solar module to each B300S separately to the south. This means that the capacity to the south has been exhausted.

The system works as a stand-alone solution with a continuous consumption of approx. 600kWh (pond) over 24 hours. Ideally, I need full batteries for the night in the afternoon.

I know that the power fed directly into the B300S is not displayed and captured in the AC500.

Are there any technical objections to this variant?

Hey @Grube
To my knowledge you can charge B300 and B300S directly via a Solarpanel. The Input is limited to ~60V. Please make sure, that the open circuit Voltage of the 400W Panel, you want to connect, does not exceed the 60V.

If it doesnt, i didnt see any problem here. The only thing im not sure about is charging the B300S from AC500 and from a seperate Solarpanel at the same time. Maybe @BLUETTI can assist here?

greetings
Erik

@Grube According to the confirmation from our technical staff, there are no issues with the installation plan of your AC500 system connecting to the solar arrays.