Join "Sparkling Christmas", get a gift from BLUETTI Santa!🎅

The holiday season is almost here, and Christmas is on its way! :gift::christmas_tree:
Spread the joy and celebrate this festive season with BLUETTI in our exciting Christmas-themed giveaway! We’re calling you to participate in our unique and innovative “Sparkling Christmas” Campaign.

:santa::high_brightness: Show your creativity and imagination by creating dazzling designs in your artwork and capturing the essence of Christmas. It can be Christmas decorations, creative designs, or any other form of expression related to LED lights, snowflakes, gifts, Christmas trees, and more. Let your imagination run wild and share the magic of the holiday season.

:bell::sparkles: How to participate:
:one: Create artistic creations: Use your favorite tools and mediums to design art patterns, stickers, or illustrations that embody the Christmas spirit.:art::sparkles::paintbrush:
:two: Or photography challenge: Take captivating photos of Christmas decorations, ornaments, family portraits, or anything that captures the essence of the holiday season.:camera_flash::santa::gift:
:three: Posting (Create New Topic) with tag #BLUETTIXMAS2023, :exclamation:replying to posts will not be counted.
ONLY for US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and JP residents. (Except for AK, HI, PR and some remote European islands).

Exciting prizes await:
:1st_place_medal:First prize: AC70 ×1
:2nd_place_medal:Second prize: AC2A ×2
:3rd_place_medal:Third prize: BLUETTI Hoodie ×3
:moneybag:Lucky prize: 1000 BLUETTI Bucks

:alarm_clock:Campaign ends on 29th.
:christmas_tree:Let’s light up this season with a :snowflake:Sparkling Christmas.:snowflake:Merry Christmas!:santa::mrs_claus:

11 Likes
1 Like

Let Christmas season weave its magic and fuel our creativity! :sparkles:

1 Like

@Mark83 Looking forward to your entry! :star2: :star2:

3 Likes

This #BLUETTIXMAS2023 photo contest is a good idea :slight_smile:
In my case it’s option 2!

Every year, I like to get my kid wear the same LED lights
 the plan is to take the same picture every year, as long as he lives home :innocent:

4 Likes

Sharing a picture of our junior geek for this #BLUETTIXMAS2023 event; he wants to be just like his dad, and become a game designer. So he meant to create a Christmas tree using his favorite tool: Unreal Engine!
A cylinder for the stump, 3 cones for the tree’s body and a few spheres to decorate the tree. His dad helped with creating timelines to make the lights dance.

Like father like son!

3 Likes

We’ve just finished assembling a DIY led diorama the kids got from Santa! Looks well in the spirit of a Merry #BLUETTIXMAS2023, a cute little landscape under a glass dome, where every little piece had to be glued to the liking of our kids. All powered by 3 AA batteries, or usb. An ideal decoration atop our future powerstation!

4 Likes

@Derceto @amandine

Please note:

Posting (Create New Topic) with tag #BLUETTIXMAS2023, :exclamation:replying to posts will not be counted.

2 Likes

Oh thanks Erik. Didn’t understand it that way!
Will post a new topic now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Selfmadestrom

1 Like

Décorations de noël avec les batteries BLUETTI

GrĂące Ă  l’eb70 nous avons rĂ©alisĂ© des dĂ©corations pour notre sapin de noĂ«l ’ Et oui, c’est dĂ©coupe et gravure laser avec des batteries Ă  l’atelier Sunforge đŸ©”đŸ©”đŸ©”

1 Like

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. Wishing you a prosperous and Happy New Year!
#BLUETTIXMAS2023

My entire Christmas tree lighting is powered by a Bluetti EB3A pictured at the bottom right of the Christmas tree. The Elf was caught playing with the EB3A. My daughter and I pictured by the Christmas tree. My daughter is pictured with Santa Claus!

2 Likes

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. Wishing you a prosperous and Happy New Year!
#BLUETTIXMAS2023

My entire Christmas tree lighting is powered by a Bluetti EB3A pictured at the bottom right of the Christmas tree. The Elf was caught playing with the EB3A. My daughter and I pictured by the Christmas tree. My daughter is pictured with Santa Claus!

1 Like

@Bluetti There’s an Issue with the site. I have been trying to enter here on the site for the giveaway but when I tried logging in with my account and it wouldn’t allow me to log in for the past few days. I tried asking Tim about it during the stream and he wasn’t so sure. So, then I tried creating a new account and it said that it wouldn’t allow me to make a new account with the same IP address. So, I tried making a new account and it kept saying that I wasn’t allowed to make a new account with the same IP Adress. So, I made an account using a friend’s phone that has nothing to do with my IP Address and it worked. So now I created the new account and it’s telling me that New Users can only post 1 picture per post, which I had several pictures in the post! :rofl:. Now I made individual posts to post my pictures and its saying " We’re sorry, but new users are temporarily limited to 3 replies in the same topic. Instead of adding another reply, please consider editing your previous replies, or visiting other topics." I can’t edit the post because I can’t add more pictures." :rofl: I’ve had my account for almost 2 years and I’ve commented on other posts on here before. All I wanted to do was add more picture to my post rather than making several post. I’m sure you are off because if the Holiday so maybe you can help me after or theres another way to submit my photos.

1 Like

@jenniferlude813 Thanks for the efforts and clarification.
I’ll make it clear to the team to record your entry within #BLUETTIXMAS2023 as well!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the enthusiasm shown at the #BLUETTIXMAS2023! :sparkles: :sparkles:
I appreciate every participant’s contribution to bringing success to this event. Your passionate creativity was on full display in every single entry.:star2:
Winners will be announced next week, so stay tuned!

5 Likes

Thank you I appreciate you. These were the other pictures I was trying to add. So if you can pass these along with my others I would greatly appreciate it.
#BLUETTIXMAS2023
This is my Christmas Tree Decorated with the Bluetti Magnets!

I tried adding the 2 other pictures and it still only allowed me to post 1 picture.
So I just hit reply and added what I needed too below.

Thank you for your help

1 Like

#BLUETTIXMAS2023

1 Like

#BLUETTIXMAS2023

1 Like

Hi @jenniferlude813

The contest is already over. No more entrys are allowed

1 Like