It's finally here! - PV200 prize from #BLUETTIWorldPuzzles campaign

Hey everyone!

today i received my PV200 unit which i get from the #BLUETTIWorldPuzzles campaign. What a wonderful piece of Solarpanel.

To everyone who is interested in this solarpanel, i want to talk about the features, materials and what to expect from power output

Here it is, in his full beauty!

So lets talk about about some technical details first:

• It comes with MC4 connectors and a really long cable (~3m. Excellent for put 2 or more PV200 in series)
  • Weight is around 6,5 kg to 7 kg which sounds really heavy but its easy to carry with the blue handle
  • It’s monocrystalline with a really good efficiency of 23,4%
  • Internal it’s wired in paralell, so its good protected against powerloss with part time
    shadowing
  • VOC: 26,1V Max current: 9,7A

Now we gonna talk about one of the important things when it comes to Solarpanels.

How does it perform in a real world scenario?
  • So i do have some more Bluetti Powerstations and also some 3rd Party models. I test my PV200 with an EB55, which is a excellent pair. EB55 can take up to 200W Solarcharge. What i get on a sunny but not really optimal day is around 130W- 150W. In my opinion a great value.
  • Two of them in series are also great for models like EB150, EB180 or EB240. They can take up to 68V, max 500W.
  • If you have a really big unit like the EP500 or EP500Pro you can connect up to 5 of theese panels (150VOC)

How about other cool features?

• You can set the right angle directly on the stands. Really unique and super nice to have
  • The Material this panel is made of is a kind of textile cloth. Feels super premium

Hope you enjoy the reading of this little showcase. Thanks again to the community, to vote for me in this contest!

If you have any question to this panel, just let me know in the comments and i try to do my best ;)

greetings
Erik

6 Likes

@Selfmadestrom Congratulations once again on winning the award! I appreciate your in-depth review of the PV200. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats on your win!!

1 Like

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:Very nice review of the pv200. It’s a great product and it performs well for me. I’ve been testing it this summer with eb 55, ac 180 and lately with ac200 max. So glad I’m gone to buy another one too get 400 w, when plugged in series. Thks BLUETTI for a very impressive product :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:.

3 Likes

Thanks! Im glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

congrats.Nice review. I originally bought one PV200 to power my EB70, which in good conditions could take it from around 20%-100 in around 3-4hrs. I recently bought 2 more PV200’s and connect all3 and use it on my AC200max. when hooked in series I have had input readings of very close to 600W in perfect conditions. I can usually charge the MAX from around 50% - 90% using all 3 panels in around 5hours, but it depends on the weather.

congrats to you too! I really enjoy this panel. I think its one of the most balance between size, weight and output

:blue_heart::blue_heart:Few days ago while recharging my 200 max got a peak of 213 watts on one pv-200​:blue_heart::blue_heart: it was a sunny fresh autumn day! Wow!

Wow thats amazing! Never reached it myself. But good to know its able to deliever more than on paper :slight_smile:

congratulations on your prize, and thanks for the review. The detail of the stand was especially helpful as it is not included on the website. I have a 3rd party panel with metal stands and I can now see how the Bluetti design is much better.

Hi @Tezzabee

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you enjoy my little review :slight_smile: