Issue with UPS Mode on Bluetti EB3A

Hello,

I am the owner of a Bluetti EB3A and have been using it for 6 days. I use it for my working equipment (PC, Wi-Fi router, audio speakers), with a total power consumption of approximately 120 -130 watts.

I am experiencing an issue when using the device in UPS mode. My device shuts off for a few seconds and then turns back on. This causes connected devices to reboot, which is very inconvenient and poses a risk of data loss and PC breakdowns.

Here are some details:

• I noticed the shutdown occurs when the battery is at 100% charge.
  • The shutdowns happen even with a small load (less than 100W).
  • The device is running on the latest firmware version.
  • This problem sometimes repeats itself 3-4, or even 5 times in a row, with intervals of seconds. After the first short shutdown, the PC begins to reboot but does not complete the process as the shutdowns occur repeatedly.
  • In offline mode (without being connected to a power outlet), I did not encounter such problems.

I have tried the following steps:

• Upgrated the firmware to the latest version.
  • Disabled eco mode.
  • Reduced the load on the device.
  • Changed the power outlet to which the device is connected.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists. I believe this might be related to the overcharge protection mechanism or other internal inverter settings. Could you please help me resolve this issue? Are there any additional steps or settings I can check?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Ihor

1 Like

Hi @Ihor.Hrytsiuk

welcome to bluetti community forum!

I found a topic, which describes your problem pretty well.

Maybe you can try the suggestions from this thread.

greetings
Erik

1 Like

Привіт!

Started getting same issue few days ago. Any working solutions?

I have no working solution yet. The problem is still relevant, in addition, I noticed the shutdown occurs also when the battery is charging

seeing that you have the same problem as I do and it’s been a month without replies from @BLUETTI_CARE I guess they don’t know what is going on