Issue with my AC200MAX not upgrading the DSP

I am trying to upgrade the DSP, but it is erroring out. Error message is "SPI 033. Communication Error.
I have tried discharging the batteries several time, but to no avail keeps failing. I have also tried
removing the App and re-installing. Anyone else either have had this issue, or have this issue?

@Tebster1 Can you provide the serial number (SN) and the version of your machine (US /EU /other)?
I will have a technician look into the specific situation for you.

Serial number is SN:2239000468028 It is US

Hi @Tebster1

Stay as close as possible to unit, disconnect all other Bluetooth devices and clean the app cache to redownload the update. After that, try again.

greetings
Erik

1 Like

I tried your suggestion, and received the same error. I disconnected all bluetooth devices, cleared app cache. I tried the update again. I did see where the download succeeded, but then the same error was received (033. SPI Communication Error).

Thank you responding so quickly

Any updates on this? Since I am in dependent upon a working AC200MAX, I went ahead and bought another AC200MAX brand new.

I am still waiting on a possible fix or to told it is a brick. Any ideas/information will be helpful.

Thank You, Dave

Hi @Tebster1

Sorry, im out of ideas. I assume you did a factory reset as well?

What do you do a factory reset to, and how? To answer your question, Mo I did not.

If you have access to a different phone or tablet, try using it to do the update. I did this update successfully with an iPhone 13. I put my phone on top of the max and it took about 40 seconds. Before updating it, I cleared the app cache, unplugged my b300 & my solar and made sure dc & ac were off. It fixed the mppt low voltage that I was experiencing for the first 30ish minutes after sunrise.

Would someone from Bluetti Admin please look at my issue. My power is down on two freezers. I have also tried connecting using the bluetooth button on the main screen and I receive the same thing

Hi, is there fix for this problem? Tried with 3 different phones (2 Android with different versions and 1 iPhone ) and I still get error 33. I tried with AC and DC off, no PV and no B300 connected. Phone(s) on top of device.
Thanks