🌟 Introducing BLUETTI's Latest Battery Pack Array - B300K

Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect:
:package: Unboxing Video:

:electric_plug: Compatible Models:
The B300K is designed to perfectly complement the following BLUETTI models: AC200L, AC200MAX, AC300, and AC500. Seamlessly integrate the B300K with your favorite BLUETTI power stations to ensure an uninterrupted power supply for your devices.

:battery: Keep an Eye Out for More Updates!

5 Likes

Quite a few interesting design choices here to keep its profile lower, while still stackable with other batteries from the B300 series.
The MPPT and all but USB 5V being gone are probably a well worth trade-off.

What’s the DoD of this one?

1 Like

So it doesn’t have a charging port for the T500 charger, and no MPPT it can only be charged from the head unit? This seems like a lot of utility being lost. I hope it helps to reduce the price a lot.

In the UK the B300 has been sold out for a while is this battery going to replace the B300 or will they both be sold?

I think it could be useful for people buying multiple batteries who don’t need the features on every battery, and if the price was right I would consider it as a second or third battery for my AC300. I find the added charging inputs very useful though and actually use a T500 into the B300 as I prefer that to using the UPS function. I also use the MPPT port for overflow from my AC200MAX.

1 Like

Interesting remark, T500 didn’t cross my mind.
The lower profile, and probably lower price, would allow it to compete better with 19” solutions like that of Pylontech.
Eager to know the price tag!

1 Like

Hopefully this isn’t replacing B300 models.
since it’s under 3kwh it’s not eligible for tax credit either, so pricing hopefully reflects that.

1 Like

I think the most surprising news here is the fact that many years after the first release of the AC series, new generation batteries are being produced that are perfectly compatible with those systems.
This is the way for a company to maintain promises and keep the customers confident in the product.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you saw that the video explains that the B210 is compatible with the AC200Max after all. We asked the question in May on this forum, but no one had the opportunity to do the test… that’s clear now, the B210 is compatible with the AC200max !

1 Like

I like the fact that it needs to be charged by a head unit to reduce size, weight, and cost. But how can you have a USB A as the only output??? It needs at least 1 USB C 60W or higher and a 12v or 24v output.

@Derceto The depth of discharge for B300K is 98%.

However, the charging time does not need to account for DOD.:)

1 Like

It’s quite interesting that even though the capacity is 90% of B300’s, max output power is down from 4500W to 3000W.
Was this choice to increase the cycle count, or is that aspect related to prismatic cells?

The product department defined 3000W, taking into account compatibility with AC300 and AC500. If the output value is too high, it would be challenging to balance the compatibility with AC200L/MAX/AC300/AC500.

Additionally, 3000W can cover most electrical devices. Considering the lower power, the cycle life will be better, which is why 3000W was chosen. Furthermore, there are advantages such as lower machine heat generation, better heat dissipation, and higher machine efficiency.

5 Likes

Excellent, thanks for the insider details :muscle:t2::zap::blue_heart::+1:t2:

I use a generator for charging in an outage. Can I charge the B300K directly from the generator, not connected to the head unit? Did I see a 30A charging option?

Currently the only charging option for the B300K is to attach the battery to one of the compatible power stations. Other than the ports to be used for the expansion feature there is only a USB-A output port.

I was going to add one of these to one of my systems and thought the same. I looked it up and the “TAXCODE” is tough to decipher. Until at least 2030 any battery used (with solar) that is added to a system gets a tax credit of 30% of price as long as the battery is > 3K. So my question is if you buy two of them and connect them to the same system (2764Wx2), then are you eligible for the tax credit? Of course, the tax code does not go into that type of detail. At least with the B300 and B300S, they qualify. Same concern, are they discontinuing the B300. I hope NOT. Will @BLUETTI verify that the B300 is not to be discontinued.

The B300 has not been released for discontinuation now.

Thank you, that is great to hear. Is there a possibility that Bluetti may make a 5k+ battery for the AC300 or maybe the AC500? Any insider information?

The Home Energy Systems (EP600, EP760, EP900, EP2000) do have much higher capacity. But i think for a system like AC300 or AC500 more than a B300 is just too big and heavy

@BLUETTI , So in 8 days when we were told that the B300 will not be discontinued, it is NOW discontinued. Question to @BLUETTI , When I buy the B300S in the future, will you give a choice to select the cable to adapt the AC300 to the B300s. The adapter Cable at no charge. It is not fair to the AC300 owners! Also, the problem with the 300K is that it is under 3000 watts and is not eligible for the Federal Tax credit, unless you are claiming an entire system versus adding Batteries onto a current system.

EDIT: oh boy, so I see that the B300S can’t work with the AC300, at all. So our only option is the 300K? Will you take a decent trade in of an AC300 for an AC500? Or are you discontinuing the B300S, also.