Increase PV Generation display decimal points when greater than 1.0 MWh produced

Hello! I would like to request an update to the Bluetti app such that when the PV Generation becomes greater than 1.0 MWh it will increase the number of digits after the decimal point.
For example, my app now shows 1.0 MWh for my AC300. The next change in value will not occur until another 100,000 Wh are produced. Since I normally generate between 3,000 to 5,000 Wh per day it will not show anything meaningful for another approximately 25 days.
Could this display be changed to show, for example, 1.012 MWh? This way I can still see the daily increase in PV Generation.
Thank you for considering this.

5 Likes

I would like to echo this request as well! AND ask that another decimal be added to the W…especially when it shows ZERO watts, but is is in fact draining.
It seems like both of these requests, for the app to give a little more info, would be really easy.
But, while we are at it, clicking on PV to see more input info, such as PV1 vs. PV2, would sure be nice (with out going to the units display panel).
Thanks!

@hnymann
Received your suggestion. I will provide feedback to the app team and relevant technical personnel. :)

1 Like

This will be great… more information on the app …Pv1 & pv2 watt and voltage

If you could request the ac200max show net power generation too, that would be great. My older ac200p shows it on the display. Maybe a firmware update would be needed to accomplish this. Would be nice.

I support this request also. @hnymann, thanks for raising the issue. Although it’s not critical, it would definitely be a nice feature to have. My AC300 currently shows 1.26MWh, so it’s displaying to 2DP, but 3DP would be preferable.

2 Likes

yes, that would be great one AC 300 just hit 1.0 MWH a week later same . Bluetti counter needs an update please.

1 Like

My app auto-updated, I now have version 2.1.5, and the display is showing with 2 decimal places, so this is an improvement!

2 Likes