how much can 2 AC500's handle without popping

I’ve been trying to find an answer to this question but I don’t see it listed so I’ll post this and if it is already answered feel free to link the post.

I have dual AC500 system with 6 batteries powering a portion of our home. It works great but every now and then if too much is running the AC500’s will shut off (I’m assuming too many amps all at once). They come back on after a few seconds of rebooting but I’m just curious to know what that breaking point is on the amperage is so in case we want to change things up a little we know what it can handle.

@shanetb398 Was there an error when the AC500 was turned off? It is possible that the load power was too high, causing it to protect itself.
The maximum AC output power of the AC500 is 5,000W, and when outputting at 120V in the US, it can only output about 41.7A at most.

I’ll check for the error codes. I assume it does have one I just haven’t looked yet. The system is setup with 2 ac500’s so it is working on a 50 amp 220v setup.

But if I plug something in to one of the AC500’s (in this case a 20V electric Ryobi log splitter) Will that particular device only be handled by one of the AC500’s instead of both?