History Report

I want a way to track history of charging and use over time in the app.

I go to work with 24% charge in the am, solar connected and a few small items consuming AC current… I come home to 98% charged but have no idea how much solar was collected or electricity was used.

2 Likes

This data will be available in the APP interface of larger BLUETTI models (e.g. AC300/500 EP500/600 and above), while smaller models are not shown for the time being.
4be3a66116884c1d63fddf061326d81f

I have the 200Max so I guess no tracking… but I meant a graph showing how much energy is taken in on an hour by hour basis. Every 10 or 15 minutes would be even better.

1 Like

I have the AC300 with 4 B300 battery packs attached. The lifetime production at the bottom of the screen is OK, but it is not very helpful.

We need a daily and monthly summary that shows solar input and AC output. Many other competitors provide this info. Much like you get from a thermostat or an electric utility. Those services even use the zip code to link in the daily weather.

The running total is being stored somewhere, so it just needs to be enhanced to timestamp it by hour and day. Then it can be read and displayed in a gragh.

2 Likes

Currently portable models are not supported, only the home storage lines such as EP600 EP900 has the features you mentioned.
But I have submitted your suggestion, thanks.

1 Like

It would be great if Bluetti could add support for the AC500. I have two installed in split-phase powering my home.

2 Likes

@MRoy AC500 now has an indication of how much solar energy was collected, though it won’t show how much power was used.