Help with details on upgrade programme for AC300

I’m interested in trading in my AC300 + 4xB300 for the AC500 + B300s’s. I’d like to take advantage of the ongoing sale but I obviously won’t have my credit before the sale closes. Can I buy the AC500 + B300s’s and pay up front, then receive a refund for any credit I get for trading in my AC300 + 4xB300? This would assume my trade-ins are fully accepted when received after shipping buy my units are fairly new in mint condition. I wish I had seen the trade-in programme sooner but unfortunately I didn’t until a few days ago.

Hi @OhioIsEveryWhere , We consider you are a customer from the US, is that correct? Currently, we offer trade-in services in the U.S. Please click the following link to get more information.

If you have any questions, you can contact customer service at the email address service@bluettipower.com.

Yes I am a US customer but the link you provided does not answer my question.

For everyone else’s awareness: I was trying to get an answer before the sale ends but I didn’t know about this until too late. I did have an application submitted for a trade-in and the representative got back to me. They said I could order a new AC500 and they would honour the expired sale price, and then I could proceed with the trade-in and receive a credit to whatever payment method I use for the AC500. I’m glad and I’m going to proceed. This is a great solution and I’m thankful Bluetti is going the extra mile for me.

1 Like

Hi @OhioIsEveryWhere , I am glad to heat that, thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you will like the new AC500.