Help Needed with EP500!!! 050 BMS Communication Error.

Good day, you have already advised me regarding the solar panel for the charging station. But now I have suddenly encountered an issue where the station doesn’t want to work. Everything was fine just yesterday, there were no problems. It worked for an hour, after which I turned it off. But when I turned it on today, the battery charge shows 0% and there is an error 050 BMS Communication Error.

I tried updating the station as described on the website, but the update was only for the IoT firmware. And I see that the BMS firmware has failed, as its version shows v0.00.

Please help, what should I do? I understand that we don’t have official services in Ukraine, and as far as I understand, I need to contact the seller from whom I bought the station?

1 Like

@AGaming Please turn off the EP500 and restart it to check.

1 Like

I just turned it on. The error is still there. Additionally, there’s another error showing in the app.

The BMS version is still showing as v0.00.

@BLUETTI_CARE Any suggestions on what this could be?

@AGaming I’m sorry to hear that. Please contact the after-sale support for repair.

1 Like

@BLUETTI_CARE Thank you, I already took the station for repair today. If you have time, I have a question. From the very beginning after purchasing, when the fans turned on, there was a slight smell of plastic. And my child could hear a high-pitched noise from it, although neither my wife nor I could hear it. He always heard it. Is this normal operation?

@AGaming The plastic smell may go away after a while of ventilation. If there is noise when the AC is turned on, it may be the high-frequency sound produced by the inverter. Children’s hearing range is generally wider than that of adults, especially in the high-frequency band, so adults cannot hear it, but children can.