Graph/data log - App feature request

Re-posted from the AC180 section, but it could apply to other models too I’m not sure.

Hi Bluetti,
I have a feature request that I believe to be somewhat a very useful addition if it can be added please on the app.

It would be great to have a graph/log of the battery use over time - say since the last charge as an example. Something like what most phones do when you look at “battery use statistics”.
I find that many times I have used the unit for a while with several loads connected, and it would be useful and interesting to know what loads are switching on and for how long - eg camping fridge that cycles on and off, over different temperatures etc. This would allow for things like calculation of Watt hour consumption (ideally adding this to the graph would be fantastic also), or for monitoring a parasitic load, among many many other uses.

Not sure if this should be in a separate area of the forum, but definitely something I have noticed missing and would greatly appreciate this being added in the future!

Thanks for hearing me out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great request. I support this.

Yeah, that request was requested multiple times already.

Hopefully they work on it :slight_smile:

I have received your feedback and submitted it to the appropriate engineer. Hopefully this update can be done in the future.

1 Like

Thanks @BLUETTI, it would be wonderful to have this feature!

1 Like