Error eb70

Hello,
What’s mean error
U170
E008
See attach.
And were I can check warranty when I have serial number?

Hi @Ivan14 , E08 indicates an inverter short-circuit protection error. We need to know the specific power of the load you were using when the error occurred, as this might have caused the short-circuit error.

Please try the following steps:
Remove all loads and check if the EB70 still shows a “Short” error without any load connected.
Test with a low-power device to see if the error persists.
If the EB70 shows the error even with no load, it will need to be repaired.

For warranty verification and repair arrangements, we need your order number and the platform where you placed the order, as the serial number alone is not sufficient. Which platform did you order from? We can provide the contact email for the corresponding platform, or you can contact the seller directly.

The load attached to the EB70 inverter is a really low end USB Device. I would say that charger doesnt charge with more than 5V 1A. So its already really low load.

Error is when I try to charge smartphone.

I think you have recourse where i can check status of my battery by s/n. If you don’t have it is very bed. Your EB70 broken 1 from 10 device.

But I solved my problem with the supplier. But not everyone has the same opportunities as me.

This model is of extremely low quality.