Ep760 Bluetooth Restart

Hi,

Is there a way to restart the Bluetooth on the ep760 without restarting the whole system?

I just can’t see the device from Bluetooth… I can from Wifi…

Cheers,
Ap

Hi @Aphere, Have you registered and logged into the Bluetti app on your phone, and linked it to the EP760?
If so, you can operate through the app. Please find the settings icon, then locate the Bluetooth option to disconnect and reconnect.
I’ve attached a screenshot for reference.

I certainly did…

The Bluetooth on the IOT connected to the EP760 is shutting down, and I need to physically access reset the IOT… but I can still access the EP760 via Wifi.

The Bluetooth is used for a Home Assistant connection which I realise isn’t supported…

I was hoping there could be a way in the app to reset the IOT via SW. That way I don’t have to physically access the IOT controller every time.

Cheers,
AP

Hi @Aphere, For this issue, please press the RST button to reset the system. This should resolve the problem.

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.

1 Like

You must put the unit on e fix 2,4 ghz hotspot .

Thanks that is the solution I found. It would be nice if there was a way to do it via software…

I also changed a couple of settings in the Bluetooth integration on the home assistant side and now the Bluetooth stays up on the ep760…
Yay!