EP600, What means Alarm B150 "Disable Battery Charging"?

Lately, I’ve also been getting an error message sporadically, which leaves me somewhat perplexed.

I get this alarm [B150] about once a week, always only when the battery is fully charged (100%, or 99% if it has been “disabled” for some time).
The documentation (User Manual) stops at Error Code 139, which doesn’t help me either …
Under the battery information I see no abnormalities, no alarms and in the details (battery pack) all cell voltages seem to be OK.

Or is it “normal” that the battery gives an alarm at 100% SoC and goes into standby?
Unfortunately, the grid support no longer works in standby and I have to supply the house via grid despite a full battery (100%).

Hi @SigiKa

I would say its a normal behavior. Dont have a EP600 but other LifePo4 Batterys who display a similar “error” when fully charged. It just informed you, that the BMS disabled charging.

greetings
Erik

Hi @Selfmadestrom
If it is a normal behavior, I’m reassured. In the case of just an information, everything should be OK.
greetings
Sigi

1 Like

@SigiKa It is normal. This fault is reported to protect the battery from overcharging and prevent damage to the battery.

OK, thanks @BLUETTI_CARE and @Selfmadestrom for the clarification.