EP600 Time Settings not working at all

Hello,

Recently setup 2xEP600 and 8xB500 in off-grid parallel.
Connected solar panels to PV port 1 (on main inverter), working mode set 20-80, time-of-Use - enabled.
Time Settings set peak and off-peak hours but its not doing at all, it continue to charge batteries up to 100% in Peak time…

I need to use PV power and batteries in peak-time and grid in off-peak…how to do that? Maybe I’ve missed some settings?

Firmware latest
arm: v5004.55
dsp: v5003.54

Hey @Olvrick

as far as i remember, the limits 20 - 80% are only valid for AC Charging. At least for the most units.

The schedule should work^^

@BLUETTI_CARE Any known topic on this?

Thats what I need, I need it to charge from grid only in off-peak hours, and rest of time from PV up to 100%.
For now, even with schedule set, it charges to 100% from AC all the time, and not using PV at all. If I turn off power switch from grid to ep600 = charging from PV starts.

Im not owning a EP600. Most units have different UPS Modes you can choose from. One of them is PV Priority. Do you know which mode you are using?

The mentioned schedule should be working, regardless of the selected mode.

Hi @Olvrick , Yes, the Time UPS setting only applies to grid power. This feature is designed to save on electricity costs by discharging during peak hours when electricity is expensive and charging during off-peak hours when it’s cheaper.
@Selfmadestrom 's explanation is spot on. Thank you for your assistance.

What “Yes”???
Its not working, its still charging to 100% in PEAK hours even if everything set up like it should work.
Looks like Time Schedule work only for Phase 1, but not to all three phases.

Bluetti app doesn’t give you ability to choose pv mode or any else.

2 Likes

That`s correct since, by default, PV mode has the highest priority and cannot be changed or modified.
By the way, did you update your system to the latest firmware?

1 Like