EP600: How to set "Feed into Grid" Power/Current?

Dear all,

please forgive my ignorance, but how can I reduce the max. Grid Feed power / current on my EP600?

In the app, when I go to Advanced Settings, I can turn the Feed-to-grid on and off, and it tells me that “Single-phase Grid Max. Discharge Power” is 2kW, but I cant set that value. Can anyone tell me what I´m missing here?

Thank you all so much in advance, brgds

hello tscher,

I’m not sure where your problem lies. Have you tried following steps?

You have to set Max. Power AND also Max Current! The smaller of the two values is the current limit value.
In my example (Charge from Grid) is not charged because the current is set to 0A, so the 4000W will be ignored.

If you want to set one of those values, you have to tap the arrow pointing to the right, in the new window you can set the value.

To change this value (in my example 0A) you have to tap directly on the number and after the cursor is blinking, you can tip the new value and close it with [Set Up].

Hi SigiKa,
thanks for your reply. My problem is that I am missing thearrows beside the Power and Current numbers. I have them beside the “Charge from Grid” numbers, and can edit those values, but not besides the “Feed into Grid” numbers…

Oh, thats new for me …
Have you try to set on “Working Mode” the “Time of Use” Switch and then set a “Schedule” for “Peak”?
This should enable the feature of “Feed into Grid”. Maybe your Battery is lower than SOC minimum?