EP500PRO Alarm History blank after power outage?

I have a EP500PRO and have had a series of power outages lately. The EP500PRO is setup as a UPS, always charging from grid and supplying a fridge. No solar involved…yet.
At each outage, whether a fraction of a second or 5 hours the EP500PRO seamlessly takes over and all is well.
My question is that I see nothing about the power outage logged anyplace. There is no alarm from the unit when it loses grid input and nothing is logged in the Alarm History or anyplace else I can find.
This is an issue since if I were to be away when a long outage happened and the EP500PRO got to no battery, let the fridge get warm, then charged again when the power returned, I would have no way to know that my food might be deadly to eat.
Should there be a log someplace when the EP500PRO in UPS mode activates and loses/then restores grid power?
IMG_2583
IMG_2584
IMG_2585

@JayCharges If the EP500Pro is shut down due to lack of power before the mains power is restored, then when the mains power is restored, the EP500Pro cannot turn on the AC/DC automatically after it is turned on.

Thanks you for that information.

I still need to understand my main question of whether it is correct that there is no alarm from the unit when it loses grid input and nothing is logged in the Alarm History or anyplace else I can find. Shouldn’t power outage be logged in the alarm history?

(Also, as a future feature enhancement, a UPS should always return to the same powered on state supplying AC or DC power as it was when it ran out of battery.)

@JayCharges In this case, there will be no error message because the EP500PRO is running normally. Alarm reporting is a reminder only when an error occurs during the operation of the machine.