EP500 no WiFi connection to the Cloud

Hi Bluetti,
I am Oleksandr from Ukraine, actively using EP500 for household equipment. I think after application update EP500 can not connect to the cloud. Serial Number is EP5002248000060489

1. I was trying to use both Apple and Android to verify the connection - did not help
  2. All steps mentioned in the user guide also did not help
  3. Switch off and even Reset the Station did not help
  4. Bluetooth works well!

What I noticed is that I do not see IP address when trying to change the network settings. After many attempts I am still unable to connect to the network, but WiFi router works fine and worked fine before application update. Also Server Status has “no connection”

Also I was thinking there is an issue with my profile and mistakently canceled the account. Decided to create another profile and no success again.

The questions are:

1. Can you check why there is no WiFi connection to the Cloud? How can you help me?
  2. Can I restore my previous profile?

Hi @AsdRud, This seems to be an issue with the Bluetti app rather than the EP500 itself.

Could you please let us know the current version of the app as well as your phone model and version? We recommend uninstalling the Bluetti app and then downloading it again. Additionally, try restarting both the EP500 and your Wi-Fi. Does this help?

As you mentioned, the original account has already been deleted, so any personal information associated with it will no longer exist and cannot be recovered.