Encounter Inverter Overload A001 Error after connecting to computer as UPS for a couple hours

EB3A2336002251584
ARM Version: v2057.11
DSP Version: v2056.14

Just purchased this model couple days ago to use as an computer UPS. However, after a couple hours of uses while computer is idling around 80w the power station would error out with an error code A001 (Inverter Overload) error and cause the computer to lose power.

Update: This happened twice with a computer connected. It seems like there’s no issues when it was drawing 200-500W on usage. It seems to happen when I leave it after a couple hours on idle.

I’ve tried connecting to a low draw charger at 5w, didn’t seem to have any issues with that running for a few hours.

Is there a new firmware that can fix this issue?

Thank you

Hi @PowerUser, Yes, for the US version of EB3A, we have a new DSP v2056.15 that can resolve this issue. We have arranged for it to be pushed to your device, and it should be delivered within 24 hours. Please upgrade the firmware tomorrow. Let us know if the new firmware resolves the issue.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick feedback. I look forward to the firmware upgrade tomorrow. Will reply back if this upgrade resolves the on going issues I’ve been having.

Thank you.

Since updating the firmware to v2056.15 it has been stable as a UPS for the past 24hours.

Working as expected now. Thank you!

1 Like

@BLUETTI_CARE could I get this DPS too?

SN: EB3A2330001999962
ARM: 2062.03
DSP: 2056.13

Hi @Burn and @andres-asm , I’m very sorry for the delay due to a system issue that prevented us from seeing your message earlier. We have just now noticed it.
Now I have applied to upgrade your system to our IT department. They will push the latest version of DSP to your machine in 12 hours.
Please upgrade the firmware tomorrow. Please do not load any device when upgrading it.

@BLUETTI_CARE

After 10 days of waiting here I tried to open a ticket and finally got an answer after 6 more days . Why it take so long to get help ?

I finally received a DSP update and now I need to test it if the issue is fixed. Thank you.

Why people have to beg to receive update when we all can see that newer firmware exist in the forums?

Why the firmwares are not pushed automatically to all unit as soon as they are available?

Please don’t apologize for the notification system or whatever the reason is …I would really appreciate it if you can answer the above questions