EB70 manual help!

Is it possible to completely discharge a 0% charging station? Or is it possible to do this calmly? Also interested in the rule for turning off the 220V inverter. First, i need to remove the load,? or i canpress the inverter button at the charging station?
I want the station to last a long time

Hi @vtlsergeev

Welcome to the Bluetti Community Forum!

Is it possible to completely discharge a 0% charging station?

• Yes, you can discharge it to 0%. But i would recmmend not doing it on regular base and when you do, dont let it for to long on 0%, charge it as soon as possible.

First, i need to remove the load,? or i canpress the inverter button at the charging station?

• Thats a real good question tbh. For my part, its mixed. Some devices are permantly connected to a powerstation and some temporary. For the devices i can turn off by a “On/Off” button, i will do that first before turn of the Bluetti Interverter. If the device doesnt have this button or i cant reach it, i turn of the Bluetti Inverter “under load”. Which means to reduce the consumption as much as possible and turn off, when the device is in idle.

I wish you much fun with your powerstation! Feel free to ask more questions, when you have one.

greetings
Erik