EB70 Battery upgrade

I have a brand new EB70 with 716Wh which I found is not enough for my consumption, and I have some LiFePO4 pack units that I want to build into a 24 volt battery. The EB70 has just one charging port for either the AC power pack, solar panel, or cigarette lighter. My plan and question is that how is it possible to teardown the EB70 and attach the LiFePO4 to the BMS of the EB70 in other to upgrade the battery. As in the battery of the EB70 is 7S pack, so can I attach 7 pieces of the LiFePO4 packs to the BMS of the EB70?

Possible but not practical if you are asking the question of how to. Much better to connect your 24 volt battery pack to the charging port and use the approx. 200 watts of transfer.

@NurseMyke
Disassembling and changing the battery may involve high voltage and other potential hazards. To ensure your safety, we strongly recommend not attempting to change the battery yourself.
Additionally, our battery pack has a dedicated battery module, which involves different welding techniques and assembly processe, and is not assembled by simply putting together ready-made batteries.

Having listened to you and the Bluetti Admin, I am deciding against disassembling of the pack to extend the battery since I am not sure of the capacity of the BMS module. I know the MPPT charge controller can handle up to 200W. What I will do is adapt the cigarette lighter plug to use with the 24v LiFePO4 battery to charge the EB70 and connect my external battery charger to the mains to charge my 24V battery. If the mains goes off, the battery keeps charging the EB70 since the EB70 can charge and discharge at the same time. Thank you for your response.