EB55 not charging after first use

First use of my EB55 apart from a quick play in the house and it has stopped charging. Fortunately only a short trip so Laptop had enough juice for the job I was doing. I thought it was maybe just the car charger but the home charger is not charging either. Basically nothing in and nothing out and no signs of it charging. All the lights on outputs work and so does the light on the back. Is it a return to manufacturer after first use. Very annoying as I needed it for a job next week

Hi @wookie7070 , According to what you’ve described, the EB55 can’t charge with the car charger or AC adapter. If you have a solar panel, could you try charging it with solar power? It seems like it might need repairs. Please contact customer service for assistance.

Is your EB55 by chance already fully charged or too hot?

The EB55 was down to zero bars. It was hot though when I noticed it had ran out of charge and then it wouldn’t charge. Not so hot you would be burnt touching it but hotter than I would have expected

Have you tried recharging after letting it cool down for about 6 hours?

It was cold when I got home. No charge being registered

Hi @wookie7070, we suggest you contact our customer service team and repair it, I hope it does help.