Eb3a Temp error

My eb3a just stopped charging with a Temp error. It has turned off the fans and is not charging. If there are problems with temperature, why doesn’t it try to cool itself? This is the second problem with this device that I noticed. The first problem is that if you leave the device on charge, it will periodically, about once every half an hour, turn on the fans to maximum. The device is 100% charged, everything is turned off, there are no consumers, but it still turns on the fans and takes off like an airplane. But when it overheats, it cannot turn on the fan to cool down and stops charging.
This is a fiasco.

Also application (bluetti android) through which I am writing this post does not allow me to attach a photo. This is some kind of nightmare. Maybe I need to look towards EcoFlow

Hi @Pururum, When the EB3A overheats, it automatically stops charging as a protective measure for the battery. We do not consider this to be a problem. Stopping charging is a more efficient cooling method compared to using a fan.
If you are dissatisfied with the performance of the EB3A, please contact us for support.