EB3A suggestion

Hey All , I just got a EB3A and really love it.

So far I used it as a back up for my CPAP machine and it worked great as I can have two nights of it on a single charge.

However I would like to suggest a little something for future version of this product is to add a distinctive buzz or beep when the unit reach a certain level of charge like a 10% or 5% warning. It could be configurable via the app. I don’t like to drain it to 0% and let it die . I suppose that killing it to 0% can bring some kind of problem in the long run.

Thx !

2 Likes

Intertesting point, I know larger units (AC300/500) emit a distinctive beep as they encounter an error/warning (ie. battery empty, grid down, etc.) but programming an alert would be nice. Especially with a push notification on the phone via the app… @BLUETTI is this something that sounds technically feasible, at least on units with cloud access?

@Burn @Derceto
Our current portable machines do not have built-in buzzers, so they cannot provide the kind of reminder you mentioned. However, in the near future, models that support WIFI connection will have low battery alerts pushed to your mobile phone.

1 Like

Excellent :blue_heart: Impatient to see that in action!