EB3A shutting down at 42% not in Eco mode

My EB3A is about 3 months old. I use it daily, mostly charging my computer and powering a gateway. For the last 2 days it keeps shutting off completely at 42%. It won’t turn back on in AC or DC but when I plug it in to charge it it shows 42% and charges in to 100% quickly, I am not in eco mode.

thanks for your help!

(ps… one of the USB ports was always loose and I just noticed it is missing the top bar thing).

Hi @sebastianellis, it sounds like you need to recalibrate your EB3A. To do this, completely drain your EB3A until the unit shuts down. Then immediately do a full Standard charge from AC to 100% with nothing else connected and the outputs turned off. This should reset the Battery Management System so that the State of Charge displays correctly again. Sometimes you need to do this a second time if the first recalibration isn’t successful.

You would need to contact your after sales Customer Support regarding the faulty USB socket.

2 Likes

Доброго дня.
В мене ЕВ3А вимикається після 4-5 годин роботи, після чого його вмикаю повторно, а він може мати ще 84% заряду.

Можете підказати чому він вимикається?

that did it!!! thanks … appreciate it… and appreciate knowing how to do it in the future…

1 Like

@RomanHoyanyuk you need to turn off ECO mode.

1 Like

now. it is shutting down at 100% … and not allowing any input :frowning:

@sebastianellis I don’t fully understand what you mean by shutting down at 100%, but it won’t take anymore input if fully charged/100%. This is normal behaviour.

I mean it turns off when I try to use it… although it says 100% when I plug it back in… nothing is working …not the outputs and not the light … but it says it is 100% charged even though I left it on all night.

when I try to add input via solar or electric it says 100% charged … but if it won’t light up or let me charge anything it can’t be 100%charged

@sebastianellis oh, I’ve not encountered that myself. You may need to contact @BLUETTI_CARE or your After Sales Customer Support about this new issue. I am very sorry to hear that the recalibration did not solve the problem.

@sebastianellis actually, thinking about this and how you say you left it on all night, it’s possible that the battery has been completely drained. The EB3A only has a small capacity and will drain quickly. Can you try to charge it from a vehicle cig outlet? This sometimes works. Or, leave it connected to the AC wall plug for a while to see if it starts to charge. If none of this works then contact Bluetti as I said above.

thanks will do that first before contacting as you suggest

1 Like

Підкажіть як це зробити?

Через застосунок?

@RomanHoyanyuk what model unit do have? If you have an app supported unit then you can turn off ECO mode in the App. Otherwise you will need to change the settings on the Touchscreen if applicable or follow the instructions in your manual if no touchscreen on your unit.

В застосунку не вимикає режим ЕСО.
Екран не сенсорний.

Можна якось по-іншому вимкнути?

@RomanHoyanyuk I did ask what model power station you have. Anyway, check in your instruction manual.

Доброго дня. Як вимкнути режим ЕСО розібрався, дякую.

Станція ЕВ3А.

Але виникла інша проблема, на даний час вона не вмикається якщо не підключена до електромережі.
Як тільки підключаю до мережі її можна увімкнути.

Без мережі не реагує на натискання кнопок.

Yes, to control the EB3A via the app it has to be connected via Bluetooth. Otherwise you can turn ECO on and off from the unit by following the instructions in the manual. Glad that you finally got it sorted out.

Виникли проблема в іншому, пристрій можливо увімкнути тільки тоді коли від підключений до мережі електропостачання.
Якщо пристрій не має живлення від електромережі він не реагує на натискання жодної клавіші. Та не вмикається.

Це проявляється навіть при заряді в 100%.

А як ви розумієте необхідність вмикати пристрій появляється саме в час відсутності електроенергії.

Виникли проблеми з пристроєм ЕВ3А, пристрій можливо увімкнути тільки тоді, коли від підключення до мережі електропостачання.
Якщо пристрій не має живлення від електромережі, він не реагує на натискання жодної клавіші. Та не вмикається.

Це відбувається навіть при заряді на 100%.

А як ви використовуєте використання вмикати пристрою по виникненню саме в час електроенергії.

@RomanHoyanyuk I am sorry, I have no understanding of the issue you speak of nor any solution, I suggest you contact your after sales customer support for assistance.