EB3A shows 100% after fully discharged

When tried to recharge it using the AC cable, it didn’t charge showing 100% and after that, it cut off the screen turned off, but it continued providing 110v (output). I tried to recharge it using the solar panel connector, but it didn’t work and showed error A006.

Hi @Luis1, We’d like to know if the EB3A still shows the A006 error when all input and output connections are disconnected.

Does restarting solve the issue? If not, I’m afraid you’ll need to contact customer service to arrange for repairs.

It’s now solved. After waiting a couple of hours using the solar panel connector, it showed the actual battery charge (0%)

Now it’s working. Is there any way to put a discharge limit? For example “turns off when the battery is 10% remaining”

By the way, thanks for answering.

Hey @Luis1

I dont think that EB3A have the function to set the SoC. Atleast im not aware of it. You could setup a homeassistant server and install bluetti2mqtt. That would cover this need.

greetings
Erik

1 Like

Hi @Luis1, I am glad to hear that the problem is resolved.
I agree with @Selfmadestrom’s opinion; it’s indeed not possible to set a SOC discharge limit for the EB3A. Please refer to his guidance.
I hope this helps.

1 Like