E-MTB Charging

Good Afternoon

Apologies if this has been discussed or addressed however I am a VERY newb and seem to be struggling to find clear and to the point answers.

I have started a camper build on a 4Motion VW Crafter. I am a MTBer and have both e-MTB and a Hardtail.

I am thinking of running my Van on an AC200 or bigger. I have 350 Watts of Solar on the roof however I wondered how the AC200/bigger would cope with charging a 750 Watt E-bike battery??

Any thoughts or direction welcome??

The Bluetti would be fully charged prior to starting to charge my bike.

Thanks for any comments.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Hi @Gareth041

welcome to the bluetti community forum!

I assume you mean that you e-mtb does have a 750Wh battery pack, that you want to charge from the AC200. Right? - There are multiple versions of the AC200. All of them should be easy handle the charging of you e-mtb battery pack. The Inverters of theese unit can supply around 2000W. The e-bike batterys i know charge around 200W - 500W maximum. With one charge of the AC200, you should be able to charge the e-mtb battery around 2 times from 0 - 100% and a third time partly.

About the solar setup, it really depends on the panels and how you wire them.

For what i see, the AC200 Units take about 12 to 15 amps and 145 to 150V. If wired in series (you plugged all panels together and have one minus at one end and on plus on the other), i didnt see any problems.

If you want to be 100% sure, tell us what panels you use, how many and how you wire them and we can check for you :slight_smile:

Hope thats the answer you looking for.
greetings
Erik

1 Like

Good Evening Erik

Thank you very much for the reply. It is greatly appreciated.

I hope you are having a good Weekend.

Thanks again,

Gareth.

1 Like