Didn't even notice

Thanks Bluetti!! I recently experienced a very long power outage and didn’t notice. The only reason I discovered the outage was because of the blinking clock on the oven.
My AC200max, b300, and AC70 held up my network, av, and security. The 1200 w PV panels helped the cause.
I am a battery or two plus a panel or two from total off-grid.
Cheers
Satisfied Customer

5 Likes

That’s great to hear about!

@bluetti_res408cagmailcom Glad to hear that the performance of the AC200max, B300, and AC70 has satisfied you. I hope BLUETTI can accompany you through more times. :)

BLUETTI to the rescue!!

That’s so wonderful to hear!

Same here. I see people on our local Ring channel complaining about outages. I’ve got everything on my AC500 except the building wiring and that’s only the ceiling lights and garage door opener.

The only thing I can’t run are 240V appliances such as my Central Heat and Cooling (HVAC system.) I get around that (and the HIGH power bills) by using window A/Cs and electric heaters. Last month’s bill was $24 and the month before, $27. The “normal” amount would be $200 to $300.

Note about air conditioning:
The heat in Las Vegas is no laughing matter. We’re talking peaks up to 120 degrees. Not kidding. After insulating the doors and windows and closing up the fireplace (main exchange of heat/cold) I can get by with just one A/C in my den. It’s an Dual Inverter LG 10,000 btu. Instead of a compressor that turns on and off, the Inverter is more linear where the compressor is always on, but operates smoothly from low to high, so there’s no power surge.

I found having a well insulated house is the best way to save on heating/cooling, allowing for a Solar Generator to handle the power requirements.

1 Like