๐ŸŽ‰ Congratulations to the June Contributors on the forum

Congratulations to our top contributors for June on the BLUETTI Forum! :star2: Thank you for sharing your valuable experiences and insights, and for providing troubleshooting and solutions to the members who raised questions.

:trophy: Last monthโ€™s contributors are @Liberty and @Ktt ! Your contributions have been greatly appreciated and have enriched our forum community. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to present you with a BLUETTI Multimeter & Camping Lantern. :gift:
Please PM me your shipping info to claim the souvenirs. :star_struck:

Thank you for being an important part of our community and for your ongoing support. Keep up the fantastic work, and continue to inspire others with your knowledge and experience of using BLUETTI! :clap:

Stay tuned for more updates and engaging discussions on the forum! :battery::bulb:

3 Likes

Thank you Bluetti for choosing me as the winner of some wonderful prizes and for doing something I am really enjoying doing glad I can help such a great company. And congratulations to @Liberty on also being chosen as the June contributor enjoy your prizes

1 Like

Congrats to you both, welcome to the club and keep up the helpful posts. :)

1 Like

Thanks Mandp for your congrats. Iโ€™ll do my best.
Brent

2 Likes

This came as a bit of a very nice surprise to me. I was just doing what I have been enjoying for a while now, and that was looking through the Bluetti Forum and being able to perhaps share some insights and a little help to our members.

I actually totally forgot about the Form Contributors Award, but am very pleased to be one of the winners along with my fellow forum member KTT.

Bluetti has been of great help for my family and myself in the fact that even though I live in a major capital city, my neighbourhood has an outdated and overburdened power grid which fails on a semiregular basis and for no reason at all sometimes.

I Thank you Bluetti

Brent

1 Like