๐ŸŽ‰ Congratulations to our July Forum Contributors

:star2: We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our two outstanding contributors for their professional advice and insightful contributions that have helped our forum members. They will each receive a BLUETTI Handheld Vacuum as a reward. :gift:

:trophy: Letโ€™s applaud our contributors @ndwr and @aaron33 for their valuable input and assistance in making our forum a better place for all. Your expertise and support are truly appreciated!

:confetti_ball: With this award announcement, we are proud to declare that the Forum Contributor recruitment program has come to a successful conclusion. Thank you to all participants for your active involvement and contributions throughout the program.

Stay tuned for more reward opportunities in the future. Keep sharing your knowledge and engaging with the BLUETTI community. Letโ€™s build a strong and supportive forum for all members to benefit from.

5 Likes

I would like to express my gratitude to all ten contributors for their valuable input and dedication to the forum.
@Snips1 @Selfmadestrom @Mandp @Derceto @Erebus
@hnymann @Liberty @Ktt @ndwr @aaron33
Your contributions have helped create a supportive and informative community for all members. :raised_hands::speech_balloon:

:clap:A special thank you goes to our three respected forum moderators @m.briney @Scott-Benson and @BLUETTI_CARE for their tireless efforts. Your guidance and leadership are truly appreciated in keeping our community vibrant and engaging.:fire:

:handshake:Thank you all for your commitment to making our forum a great place for sharing and learning about BLUETTI.:bulb:

9 Likes

Thank you, that is very much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:
Itโ€™s nice to be able to rely on such an interesting community and learn from people who write on this forum from all over the world with different situations and needs.

4 Likes

My thanks also. We may advise others less experienced. As for myself, Iโ€™m still learning here.
Good to be appreciated. :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations @ndwr @aaron33 on becoming contributors, winning the hand held vac a Bluetti product that keeps on sucking. :grinning: enjoy your prizes.

And thank you @BLUETTI itโ€™s been joy being on this Bluetti forum such a friendly place to come and hang out with so many lovely and informed people on here. Congratulations to you all. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Bluetti. I appreciate your appreciation.
B :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
canada

3 Likes