Collect the World Puzzles, Enjoy Your Camp!

continuation of pictures

1 Like

Tu as oublier AC300 PV350 Pv200 AC60 B80 … :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Plus facile d’utiliser les petites batteries que l’ac300 et b300 pour partir :hugs:
C’est vraiment trop lourd à déplacer à chaque fois. Donc pour la maison il est parfait :+1: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

#BluettiWorldPuzzles

Bonjour
Je vous fait découvrir l’Auvergne et la Lozère. Mes destination préférées après la Bretagne.

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: le top :pray: ça serait top pour mes petites batteries :blue_heart: j’ai 1 seul pv200 pour 4 petites batteries :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

For now its looking good that you receive a second one ;) @Angelique

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup :blush: nous verrons le résultat :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::blue_heart:

2 Likes

With my wife’s new job and my ongoing publisher hunting (while finishing the project in best effort mode :hot_face:), it’s not really been an option to plan a holiday this summer.

Not really an issue since we have this little offgrid piece of paradise now up&running with some decent Bluetti magic :blue_heart: And our son actually likes the idea of going camping at only a few hundred meters of the house :sunglasses:. So here’s a humble contribution to the community’s sharing of favorite camping places and trips #BLUETTIWorldPuzzles in the center of Belgium, deep in the so-called Wallifornia (Calfironia from Wallonia so to say :smile_cat: )

Last week-end was about wiring 9 solar panels:

• MPPT1: 1P3S
  • MPPT2: 2P3S

Mini-me’s been helping with testing voltage and polarity:

It’s worth noting the solar power input difference between AC300 and AC500 as we could compare both with the following setup;

There are 3 Trina 405 (35Vmpp) and 6 Longi 405 (31Vmpp) for a total theoretical power of 3,6kWp. Test results:

• AC300’s 12Amps limits made it hard to reach its 2400Watts given this setup (higher Impp vs lower vMpp on the Longi)
  • AC500’s 15 amps limit allowed us to reach 2900W at 2pm today in ideal conditions!

The parallel setup of DC2 gave a tremendous boost in the 7am - 10:30am range, until the sun was strong enough to saturate both MPPTs.

We don’t dare to plug 4 Longi panels in series as 148Voc is way too close to the limit.

The week-end’s DIY session was about improving the cabin’s AC wiring, with proper conduit installation, adding a 10mA differential and som plugs on the two top floors:

Can’t help but toy with the idea of adding a starlink connexion to the cabin… but then would that still be off-grid?

• Well, enough geek talk :slight_smile:

Very close to here, there’s a nice tree-top adventure park. It’s about 10km driving from here, so the roundtrip is less than 4kWh of electricity… all generated by Bluetti!

On the way back, swimming pool!

Back to the tiny home in the evening, it’s sandwich time for the family:

And before sleeping on the top floor, it’s time to enjoy a little week-end privilege… retro-gaming time - tonight with Puzzle Bobble (yep, I’m that old):

Unplugging AC500 for the night… storing it on the 1st floor for coffee tomo morning!

12 Likes

This post deserves a like. Thanks for sharing @Derceto

1 Like

Thanks! Hoping to get my hands on a small RV later this week. But then weather’s unpredictable. Hopefully I can get my kid to explore the region of the 3 borders between Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands with our bikes!

1 Like

Reading all the posts is great, congrats to All for yours stories.
I’m also sharing my latest experience with BLUETTI.
This summer I spend few days in the French Alps mainly for hiking and riding my ebike.
My new station AC 180 was part of the trip (of course :wink:).
It did so well with the PV200 to charge my ebike every time i needed.
Great rides around the Aravis range, nice pics too.
Then I had the chance to go to UK heading south between Portsmouth and Eastbourne for a 4 day car tour.
With the small station EB3A connected to my cooler, I managed to keep fresh drinks all along :grinning: so nice during long summer days!
Problem : It was an old car with no radio. Solution : I connected my mobile phone and a Bluetooth speaker to the EB3A :musical_note::wink::+1:
I visited Brighton (with its remarkable i360 tower on the seafront), the famous Seven sisters chalk cliffs, and Corfe Castle in Dorset.
Well, hope this will give you ideas of destination for your next trip :grin:
#BLUETTIworldPuzzles

9 Likes

@Derceto Thank you for taking us to share your cabin built in Belgium. :wood:
@Mark83 Thank you for taking the AC180 & PV200 to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Alps. Looking forward to more photo updates from you! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It seems that our #BLUETTIworldPuzzles campaign harvested the most entries from Europe!
Are there any entries from other continents? I’m very much looking forward to seeing it!

3 Likes

Hello @Selfmadestrom,
What a nice inventory! May I ask, you have EB and AC devices.
Based on your experience, in what scenario do they shine? I’m trying to identify the best model. I’d love your input in my post, trying to compare the added value of the main “all in one” mid-range devices:

Hi @Diane

Sure, no problem. I will have a look into your post. If you enjoy my trip to denmark, be sure to leave a like on my denmark post.

Thanks ;)

1 Like

Of course @Selfmadestrom ! Liked as we speak.
I’m also reviewing your website. I like the reviews section, with the help of DeepL of course. It’s a great resource.

2 Likes

#BLUETTIworldPuzzles
Here are more photos of my recent trips :grinning:
In the Alps :

In UK:

6 Likes

That’s one badass bike you have there :muscle:t2:
Nice roadtrip. Makes me wish it was already winter to go ski in the Alps. Did you sleep in a tent?

Si je gagne un panneau lors d’un prochain concours, je te le laisse volontiers car peu d’usage de panneaux supplémentaires

Je ne sais quoi dire, à part que c’est vraiment gentil de ta part.
Merci beaucoup :smiling_face:

1 Like

The calm before the storm. AC200Max ready to help emergency response to the neighbours.

3 Likes